Are you struggling to resolve QuickBooks Error 3371? In this article, we discuss this error 3371 and resolve it in easy and simple ways. Correctly follow all the steps given below:
QuickBooks error occurs when Qbregistration.dat file is missing, MSXML component is damaged or missing, interruption of anti-virus, and tries to open the file without saving it. And maybe you are also facing any one of these issues. So, now let’s see how to solve this QuickBooks Error 3371.
Among all, To QuickBooks Enterprise the QuickBooks Error 3371 is a certain issue, and when it occurs you will receive a message ‘could not initialize license properties.
When you open or activate the QBD, one of these messages pops up on your screen:-
- Could not initiate license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, status code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Solutions To Resolve QuickBooks Error 3371
There is a different solution to resolve the error, you can try any one of them to fix your system:-
Solution 1- Window Update
When your window is not updated then QBDT installation will fail or get damaged. So, it’s important to update your window with the latest version.
- Tap on the window icon on QBDT, then click ‘all program’ and ‘window update’.
- When an update is installed then reinstall the QuickBooks.
Solution 2- Run Error Fix 3371 From The Tool Hub
- Firstly, download the updated version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Then open the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file and follow the instructions to complete the Tool Hub installation.
- When the installation is complete, open the tool hub by clicking on the window icon.
- When the window opens, choose the installation issue tab.
- Then go to the installation issue and click on ‘3371 error fix’.
- At last, start QBDT, and try to open the data file.
Solution 3- Entitlement File Manual
- Tap on window+R together to open the RUN window.
- Then type ‘C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8’ and then press Enter. Then a folder opens the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file.
[ if the folder does not open then replace v8 with v6 in the above]
- Click on the ECML file and then delete it.
- Now, first, open your QuickBooks program and then open the company file.
- At last, follow the instructions to register on the QuickBooks program.
Solution 4- Clean Installation of QuickBooks Desktop
- This is the last solution to resolve your error 3371. Clean install QBDT to resolve, if this doesn’t solve it then your window operating system is damaged. So, you have to contact an IT professional to fix your operating system.
Important Points To Remember
- Ensure that the window is latest released and updated.
- This error might be due to the window operating system being damaged.
- Firstly it’s important to save the computer file before you import the QBO file. Right network and QuickBooks Enterprise with web connect users face this issue when they open the file without saving it.
This error will be frustrating when it prevents the company files open(QBW). You have to fix this error to access the QBW. if all these solutions don’t work then it may be there are some QuickBooks Unrecoverable errors and its time consuming to resolve the error. You can try to use QuickBooks file repair tools to quickly access the QuickBooks Company File.
The QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error can also be resolved by some methods. There are some ways to fix that error
- By opening your QuickBooks in safe mode- Open task manager then press alt, ctrl, and dlt key together. After that shut down all the programs, then start the safe mode of the QuickBooks program.
- Trying to open the company file- follow all the same steps mentioned above, then instead of opening the company file tries to open the sample file correctly. Now you can proceed to open your company files.
- Using the QuickBooks component repair tools- To run these tools you have to install them and follow all the instructions which come on your screen. Then it’s required to restart your system and update the window.
- Use QuickBooks install tools- Run the clean install QuickBooks Tool, write down the license number and product number, remove the QuickBooks and go to the control panel and uninstalled it. Now, install the QuickBooks software from the official site and fill that which you noted and now your software will start.
In this article, we discuss how to solve the error 3371 and I hope this solution will be useful for you and above mentioned steps will resolve your QuickBooks Error 3371. If you have another issue then visit our other related articles.