A 6.6kW solar system is another famous and widely used alternative. 6.6kW is the amount of power that a particular number of solar panels generate together. For instance, if you use a 330w solar panel, you will need 20 solar panels with 330w power to generate 6.6kW of solar system power. A 6.6kW solar system is usually expected to create approximately 24kWh of energy per day. A 6.6kW solar system with a 5kW inverter will frequently generate enough solar to power the normal Australian household’s electricity demands. This is a general idea. But there’s more to a 6.6kW solar system. So, if you’re thinking about saving some bucks in the long run, this might be the perfect choice for you. Let us unfold it.
Features of the Best 6.6kW Solar Systems
- Most 6.6kW solar systems are provided with a 5kW solar inverter
- 6.6kW solar systems in Melbourne can generate around 6.6-kilowatts of energy
- They comprise a high-efficiency solar module
- The solar systems include high-quality monocrystalline solar panels
- They feature first-grade Wi-Fi enabled inverter and CEC-certified components for optimal performance
- The systems come with a comprehensive performance warranty
- They deliver excellent and long-lasting performance
- The installation and configuration are done by CEC-certified technicians and electricians
- The systems come with mounting and electrical kits
- The best quality 6.6kW solar systems in Melbourne come with a reputed inverter
- Generally, top brand’s solar systems come with up to 30 years warranty period, which is more than enough
- A 6.6 kW solar system can power up your entire home quite efficiently, including your fancy amenities.
- The biggest influence, even before cloudy/dry weather, is latitude. Solar is one of the first energy sources to favor the tropics.
- 6.6kW solar systems help generate electricity through solar power, which is considered a perpetual source of energy. Accordingly, some of the benefits of 6.6kW solar systems include,
- Reduced dependence on the electricity grid, thus minimizing the consumption of conventional electricity
- Substantial cost-savings and almost free electricity after the payback period
- Buying a 6.6kW solar system entitles you to a government rebate
- You can switch from a 5kW solar system to a 6.6kW one without required to install a larger inverter
- you can enlarge the STCs without customizing the inverter from 5kW to 6kW. So, you can put a few hundred bucks aside and reserve it. And most essentially, from a ‘saving some extra money perspective – it lowers the cost of your solar system because 5kW inverters are not as expensive as 6kW inverters.
- Substantial cost-savings to small and medium-sized homes, smaller cafes, retail stores, smaller offices, etc.
- You can contribute your bit to environmental conservation in the long run.
- Provides the perfect balance of proficiency and keenness.
Nevertheless, you need a space large enough to accommodate the required number of solar panels to generate optimal electricity. As a result, 6.6kW solar systems come with a considerable space requirement.
The average range of a 6.6kW solar system may vary with the territory in which you live and also your city.
Optimized generation of electricity through renewable and infinite sources of energy like the sun is the need of the hour. Amrut Solar resonates with these needs. It provides top-quality 6.6kW solar systems that optimize the benefits such as cost-effective electricity generation, almost free electricity after the payback period, durability and lesser maintenance due to superior quality components. So, buy Amrut Solar for solar systems to generate more energy at lesser costs.
A preferable way to increase savings from the solar system is to consume as much electricity from the solar system as possible.
A 6.6kW solar system is a powerful alternative to conventional electricity. It generates an adequate amount of electrical power, a perfectly suitable choice for small to medium-sized homes and offices. However, its features significantly contribute to its efficiency and performance. Considering the installation of 6.6 kW solar panels would prove to be the wisest decision in your life!